DMS SEALS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
DMS Seals-Mechanical Seals and Oil Ring Seals Manufacturer
The Professional Sealing Solution Supplier(O Ring Suppliers & Oil Seal Manufacturers).
SBR is an unsaturated hydrocarbon polymer. Physical and chemical reactions will occur under the action of light, heat, oxygen and ozone, but its oxidation is slower than that of natural rubber, and the aging reaction is slower even at higher temperatures. The aging effect of light on rubber is not obvious, but the ozone resistance is worse than that of natural rubber. The brittleness temperature is about minus 450C, and the low temperature performance is slightly worse.
Compared with general general rubber, it has the following advantages and disadvantages:
(1) The rubber compound is not easy to be scorched and oversulfurized, and the vulcanization flatness is good.
(2) Wear resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance and aging resistance are all better than natural rubber. Good high temperature wear resistance, suitable for passenger tires.
(3) During processing, the molecular weight will not decrease after a certain level, so it is not easy to over-smelt, and the plasticity is uniform. The hardness of the vulcanizate varies little.
(4) Increasing the molecular weight can achieve high filling. Oil-extended styrene-butadiene rubber has good processing properties.
(5) It is easy to use with other unsaturated general-purpose rubbers, especially with natural rubber and cis-butadiene rubber. The shortcomings of styrene-butadiene rubber can be overcome by formula adjustment.
(1) The strength of pure glue is low, and it can be used only after adding high activity reinforcing agent. The difficulty of adding compounding agents is greater than that of natural rubber, and the dispersibility of compounding agents in rubber is poor.
(2) There are many trans-structures, irregular structures, and benzene rings on the side groups, so the hysteresis loss is larger than that of natural rubber, the heat generation is higher, the elasticity is lower, and the cold resistance is also slightly worse. But after oil filling can reduce heat generation.
(3) The unvulcanized rubber has large shrinkage, low strength and inferior adhesion properties than natural rubber.
(4) The vulcanization speed is slower than that of natural rubber.
(5) The flexural cracking resistance of vulcanized rubber is better than that of natural rubber, but the crack propagation speed is faster. Poor hot tear properties.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.