DMS SEALS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
DMS Seals-Mechanical Seals and Oil Ring Seals Manufacturer
The Professional Sealing Solution Supplier(O Ring Suppliers & Oil Seal Manufacturers).
1. Common processing technology of fluorine rubber
1. Injection molding: The fluororubber using this process can adopt low and medium Mooney viscosity (20-60MV), good scorch safety and fast vulcanization speed.
2. Injection compression molding: The fluororubber using this process can adopt low Mooney viscosity and medium Mooney viscosity (20-60MV), and the grade with good scorch safety, so as to avoid scorch during the injection process.
3. Flat compression molding: The fluororubber using this process can adopt the brand with high Mooney viscosity (50-90MV) and fast vulcanization speed.
4. Extrusion molding: The fluorine rubber using this process can adopt low Mooney viscosity (20-40MV) and good scorch safety grades. In many cases processing aids can be used to improve flow and surface finish.
5. Coating and forming: the viscosity of the solution is determined by the selected solvent and the amount of filler. The stability (shelf life) of the solution is the primary issue to be considered.
―Second stage vulcanization: In order to achieve the best performance, the rubber is finally subjected to two stage vulcanization. The general two-stage vulcanization condition is 230°C×24h. However, the time and temperature of secondary vulcanization vary with different products, processes and costs. for some applications. Secondary vulcanization may not be used.
Second, the application field of fluorine rubber
Automobile, aerospace, petrochemical and machinery industries are the most widely used fields of fluororubber, and 60% to 70% of fluororubber is used in the automotive industry. Relevant regulations for automobiles will have a profound impact on the application of fluoroelastomers. The biggest challenge for the fluoroelastomer manufacturing industry is to help the automotive industry find better and less permeable sealing materials to meet stringent new automotive emissions standards. Fuel system and engine gasket manufacturers have long focused on fluoroelastomers for fuel and drivetrain gaskets, hoses, engine air intakes and oil-resistant gaskets. At present, my country's fluorine rubber is facing good opportunities for development.
Copyright © 2018 Guangzhou Dms Seals Technology Co.,limited. | All Rights Reserved Design by www.dmsseals.com
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.